On the parallax of the fixed stars
- Herschel, William, 1738-1822, creator
Banks, Joseph, 1743-1820
- Place Of Origin:
- Royal Society
- Creation Date:
- p. 82-111,  folded leaf of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Caption title.
"Read December 6, 1781."
Detached from: Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London, v. 72.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Expeditions and discoveries). Copy digitized: Wolbach Library: STOR HQB42.H47 v.1.
- by Mr. Herschel ; communicated by Sir Joseph Banks.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- John G. Wolbach Library, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: