In the heart of Bantuland: a record of twenty-nine years' pioneering in Central Africa among the Bantu peoples, with a description of their habits, customs, secret societies and languages
- Campbell, Dugald, 1871-, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Seeley, Service & Co.
- 313 p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Bantu-speaking peoples--Africa, Central--History
Bantu-speaking peoples--Africa, Central--Social life and Customs
Africa, Central--Description and travel
- Includes index.
- by Dugald Campbell.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: