Life of David Belden
- Belden, David, 1832-1888, creator
Berry, John J.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Belden Bros.
- Born in Connecticut in 1832, Belden went to California in 1853. He served on the Nevada County Court from 1857 to 1861, in the State Senate from 1865 to 1868, and on the District and Superior Courts of Santa Clara County from 1871 until just before his death in 1888.
- 472 p.,  leaf of plates : port. ; 27 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Belden, David
- Pref. signed by the editor, John J. Berry.
Consists mainly of decisions rendered and sentences delivered by Judge Belden.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00377
- KF368.B44 L5
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: