Mr. Dooley on making a will and other necessary evils
- Dunne, Finley Peter, 1867-1936, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- C. Scribner's Sons
- Creation Date:
- vi, 221 p. ; 13 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- On making a will -- Famous men -- At a summer resort -- Drink and politics -- On home life -- On food in war -- On old age -- On the power of music -- On the descent of man -- On the higher baseball -- On heros and history -- On going to see the doctor -- On "the gift of oratory" -- On golf -- On "the game of cards" -- On the Orange Revolution of 1914 -- On St. Patrick's Day -- On past glories -- On criminal trials.
- Dooley, Mr. (Fictitious character)--Fiction
Wit and humor
Humorous stories, American
- Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Copy filmed has newspaper clipping of review attached to flyleaf.
- by the Author of Mr. Dooley says, Mr. Dooley in peace and war, etc.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00237
- PN6161 .D826
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: