Mr. Dooley on making a will and other necessary evils
- Dunne, Finley Peter, 1867-1936, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- C. Scribner's Sons
- vi, 221 p. ; 13 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- On making a will -- Famous men -- At a summer resort -- Drink and politics -- On home life -- On food in war -- On old age -- On the power of music -- On the descent of man -- On the higher baseball -- On heros and history -- On going to see the doctor -- On "the gift of oratory" -- On golf -- On "the game of cards" -- On the Orange Revolution of 1914 -- On St. Patrick's Day -- On past glories -- On criminal trials.
- Dooley, Mr. (Fictitious character)--Fiction
Wit and humor
Humorous stories, American
- Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Copy filmed has newspaper clipping of review attached to flyleaf.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services. Copy digitized has newspaper clipping of review attached to flyleaf.
- by the Author of Mr. Dooley says, Mr. Dooley in peace and war, etc.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00237
- PN6161 .D826
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: