- Panunzio, Constantine M. (Constantine Maria), 1884-1964, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Macmillan Co.
- Creation Date:
- viii, 307 p. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Portions of this work were submitted to the Robert Brookings Graduate School of Economics and Government, Washington, D.C., in partial fulfillment of its requirements for the degree of doctor of philosophy. Cf. Foreword.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Constantine Panunzio.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00494
- JV6465 .P3 1927
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: