- Panunzio, Constantine M. (Constantine Maria), 1884-1964, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Macmillan Co.
- viii, 307 p. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Portions of this work were submitted to the Robert Brookings Graduate School of Economics and Government, Washington, D.C., in partial fulfillment of its requirements for the degree of doctor of philosophy. Cf. Foreword.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
- by Constantine Panunzio.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00494
- JV6465 .P3 1927
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: