Mrs. Spring Fragrance
- Additional Digital Items:
- Sui Sin Far, 1865-1914, creator
- "One of the first works of fiction published by a Chinese-American author, this collection of 17 short stories offers a revealing look at life in San Francisco's Chinatown during the early 20th century. Deceptively simple tales of family life offer deeper reflections on the tensions that arise in the course of cultural assimilation"--
- Place Of Origin:
- A.C. McClurg & Co.
- Creation Date:
- vi, 347 p. ; 21 cm.
- Short stories.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Mrs. Spring Fragrance -- Tales of Chinese children.
- Chinese--Washington (State)--Seattle--Fiction
Chinese fiction--Washington (State)--Seattle
Chinese--Family relationships--Washington (State)--Seattle--Fiction
- Floreated paper.
Partly reprinted from various periodicals.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Copy filmed is a preservation photocopy (Charlestown, Mass. : Acme Bookbinding, 2001).
- by Sui Sin Far (Edith Eaton)
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00016
- PZ3.E1445 M
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: