Substitutes for the saloon
- Calkins, Raymond, 1869-, creator
Peabody, Francis Greenwood, 1847-1936
Gould, E. R. L. (Elgin Ralston Lovell), 1860-1915
Sloane, William Milligan, 1850-1928
Committee of Fifty for the Investigation of the Liquor Problem
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Houghton, Mifflin and Co.
- xvi, 397 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages--United States
Bars (Drinking establishments)--United States
- "This is the third volume issued by the direction of the Committee of Fifty for the Investigation of the Liquor Problem"--P. [v].
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- by Raymond Calkins ; an investigation made for the Committee of Fifty under the direction of Francis G. Peabody, Elgin R.L. Gould and William M. Sloane, sub-committee on substitutes for the saloon.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- HV5261 .C3
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: