Leavening the nation ; the story of American (Protestant) home missions
- Clark, Joseph Bourne, 1836-1923, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Baker & Taylor
- vii, , 362 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- The preparation -- New England in 1798 -- The early west -- The northwest territory-Ordinance of 1787 -- The northwest territory-Ohio, Indiana, Illinois -- The northwest territory-Michigan and Wisconsin -- The Louisiana purchase-Missouri and Iowa -- The Louisiana purchase-Kansas and Nebraska -- The Louisiana purchase-Minnesota and the Dakotas -- The Louisiana purchase-Wyoming, Montana, Idaho -- The Louisiana purchase-Colorado and Oklahoma -- The southern belt -- The pacific northwest-Oregon and Washington -- The Mexican Cession-California -- The Mexican cession-Utah, New Mexico and Arizona -- Alaska, Cuba and Porto Rico -- Home missions and the immigrant problem -- New England to-day -- Woman's part -- Cooperative agencies -- The fruits.
- Home missions--United States
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
Microfiche. Evanston : American Theological Library Association, 1989. 1 microfiche. High reduction. Silver based film. (ATLA monograph preservation program ; ATLA fiche 1988-0449)
- by Joseph B. Clark.
- ATLA monograph preservation program ATLA fiche 1988-0449
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
ATLA Historical Monographs Collection
- BV2775 .C5
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Divinity School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: