Japan and the California problem
- Iyenaga, T. (Toyokichi), 1862-1936, creator
Sato, Kenoske, 1891-
Sato, Kenoske, 1891-, author.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- vi, 249 p. ; 21 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Introduction -- Japanese traits and philosophy of life -- Japan's Asiatic policy -- Background of Japanese emigration -- Attempts at emigration: results -- Causes of anti-Japanese agitation -- Facts about the Japanese in California -- population and birth rate -- Facts about the Japanese in California -- farmers and alien land laws -- Assimilation -- General conclusion.
Japan--Emigration and immigration
California--Emigration and immigration
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 238-245) and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
- by T. Iyenaga and Kenoske Sato.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00291
- JV6888.C2 I8
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: