The immigrant and the community
- Abbott, Grace, 1878-1939, creator
Chicago School of Civics and Philanthropy
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- The Century Co.
- vi, 303 p. ; 21 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Immigrants--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
United States--Social conditions
- "Part of the material ... appeared in the American Journal of Sociology, the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, and the Survey. Most ... was first organized for a course of lectures at the Chicago School of Civics and Philanthropy"--Pref., p. [viii].
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Grace Abbott ; with introduction by Julian W. Mack.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00117
- JV6529 .A2
JV6529 .A2 1917
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America, Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: