- United States, Immigration Commission (1907-1910), creator
Dillingham, William P. (William Paul), 1843-1923
United States, Congress., Senate., Committee on Immigration.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- vi, 956 p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Federal immigration legislation -- Digest of immigration decisions -- Steerage legislation, 1819-1908 -- State immigration and alien laws.
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
Emigration and immigration law--United States--States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- "Presented by Mr. Dillingham."
"December 5, 1910.--Referred to the Committee on Immigration and ordered to be printed, with illustrations."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reports of the Immigration Commission ; v. 39
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 61st Congress, no. 758
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JV6417 .Co7 vol. 39
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: