The empire of charity established by the revolution of this century: its new allies, broader functions, and stupendous tasks
- Additional Digital Items:
- Paine, Robert Treat, 1835-1910, creator
National Conference of Charities and Correction (U.S.), Session, (22nd : 1895 : New Haven, Conn.)
- Place Of Origin:
- United States
- Creation Date:
- 21 p. ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- "Opening address at the twenty-second Annual Meeting of the National Conference of Charities and Correction at New Haven, Conn., May 24, 1895."
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1979. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
Microfiche. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, [1987?] 1 microfiche. (19th-century legal treatises ; no. 20152)
- by Robert Treat Paine.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
19th-century legal treatises ; no. 20152
Making of modern law
- HV31 .P2
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: