Deterioration of the Puritan stock and its causes
- Additional Digital Items:
- Ellis, John, 1815-1896, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Published by the author
- Creation Date:
- 52 p. ; 18 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Conduct of life--Early works to 1800
Conduct of life--Early works to 1900
Conduct of life
Massachusetts--Social life and customs--19th century
- Cover title.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1979. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
- by John Ellis.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
The gilded age
- HV4995.U6 E5
xxWA 300 E47d 1884
- Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Center for the History of Medicine (Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine)
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: