Scotch Irish pioneers in Ulster and America
- Bolton, Charles Knowles, 1867-1950, creator
Bolton, Ethel Stanwood, 1873-
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Bacon and Brown
- x, 398 p.,  leaf of plates : ill., maps ; 21 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Ireland and New England before 1714 -- Ireland's relation to Maryland, Pennsylvania and South Carolina before 1718 -- Economic conditions in Ulster, 1714-1718 -- Political and religious conditions in Ulster, 1714-1718 -- The Rev. William Homes and the Rev. Thomas Craighead -- Ulster and the Presbyterian ministry in 1718 -- Aghadowey and the session book -- The arrival of "five ships" in August, 1718 -- The winter of 1718-1719 in Boston -- The years 1718 and 1719 in Worcester : and in the settlements at Rutland, Pelham and Palmer -- The winter of 1718-1719 in Dracut, Andover, and in Casco Bay -- The years 1718 and 1719 at Merrymeeting Bay -- Nutfield and Londonderry, 1719-1720 -- The Scotch Irish in Donegal, Derry, and Neshaminy, Pennsylvania, after 1718 -- The Scotch Irish in Charleston and Williamsburg, South Carolina, after 1718 -- The character of the Scotch Irish.
- Scots-Irish--United States--History
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
Microfiche. Evanston : American Theological Library Association, 1989. 1 microfiche. High reduction. Silver based film. (ATLA monograph preservation program ; ATLA fiche 1988-0147)
- by Charles Knowles Bolton ; with maps and illustrations drawn by Ethel Stanwood Bolton.
- ATLA monograph preservation program ATLA fiche 1988-0147
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
ATLA Historical Monographs Collection
- E184.S4 B6
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: