Japanese exclusion ; a study of the policy and the law
- Trevor, John Bond, 1878-, creator
United States, Congress., House., Committee on Immigration and Naturalization.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- iii, 84 p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
Emigration and immigration law--Japan
United States--Emigration and immigration
United States--Foreign relations--Japan
Japan--Foreign relations--United States
Japan--Emigration and immigration
- Includes text of laws: Nationality law of Japan, promulgated April 1, 1899 (p. 54-57), and: Immigration act of 1924, public no. 139, 68th Congress, H.R. 7995 (p. -84).
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by John B. Trevor ; submitted to the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, January 8, 1925.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 68th Congress, no. 600
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00297
- JV6884 .T7
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: