Japanese exclusion: a study of the policy and the law
- Trevor, John Bond, 1878-, creator
United States, Congress., House., Committee on Immigration and Naturalization.
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- iii, 84 p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
Emigration and immigration law--Japan
United States--Emigration and immigration
United States--Foreign relations--Japan
Japan--Foreign relations--United States
Japan--Emigration and immigration
- Includes text of laws: Nationality law of Japan, promulgated April 1, 1899 (p. 54-57), and: Immigration act of 1924, public no. 139, 68th Congress, H.R. 7995 (p. -84).
Includes bibliographical references.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by John B. Trevor ; submitted to the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, January 8, 1925.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 68th Congress, no. 600
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00297
- JV6884 .T7
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: