Aliens or Americans?
- Grose, Howard B. (Howard Benjamin), 1851-1939, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Young People's Missionary Movement
- 337 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps (some col.) ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Immigrants--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 321-323) and index.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2008.
Microfiche. Evanston : American Theological Library Association, 1990. 1 microfiche. High reduction. Silver based film. (ATLA monograph preservation program ; ATLA fiche 1988-1230)
- Howard B. Grose ; with introduction by Josiah Strong.
- Forward mission study courses
ATLA monograph preservation program ATLA fiche 1988-1230
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
ATLA Historical Monographs Collection
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: