Hurrah and hallelujah ; the teaching of Germany's poets, prophets, professors and preachers : a documentation
- Bang, J. P. (Jacob Peter), 1865-, creator
Bröchner, Jessie, translator.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- G.H. Doran
- 234 p. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Introduction / by Ralph Connor -- The trend of German thought -- German prophets -- German war poetry -- The war in sermons -- H. Francke -- W. Lehmann -- K. König -- J. Rump -- G. Tolzien and his colleagues -- J. Lahusen -- Speeches by German professors -- W. Herrmann -- The story of Germany's passion -- F. W. Förster -- Reflections in conclusion.
- World War, 1914-1918
National characteristics, German
- Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
- by J.P. Bang ; from the Danish by Jessie Bröchner ; with an introduction by Ralph Connor.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00175
- D515 .B36
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: