Americans by choice
- Gavit, John Palmer, 1868-1954, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Harper & Bros.
- 1st ed.
- xxiv, 448 p. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Development of the naturalization law -- The law in operation -- Citizenship via military service -- The foreign-born woman, her home and her children, in American politics -- The foreign born in radical movements.
- Naturalization--United States
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Copy filmed is a preservation photocopy (Austin, Tex. : BookLab, Inc., 1993).
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services. Copy digitized is a preservation photocopy (Austin, Tex. : BookLab, Inc., 1993).
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2008.
- by John Palmer Gavit.
- Americanization studies
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00131
- JK1758 .G3 1922
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: