Americans by choice
- Additional Digital Items:
- Gavit, John Palmer, 1868-1954, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Harper & Bros.
- Creation Date:
- 1st ed.
- xxiv, 448 p. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Development of the naturalization law -- The law in operation -- Citizenship via military service -- The foreign-born woman, her home and her children, in American politics -- The foreign born in radical movements.
- Naturalization--United States
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Copy filmed is a preservation photocopy (Austin, Tex. : BookLab, Inc., 1993).
- by John Palmer Gavit.
- Americanization studies
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00131
- JK1758 .G3 1922
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: