The land question ; Property in land ; The condition of labor ; Property in land ; Condition of labor
- George, Henry, 1839-1897, creator
Argyll, George Douglas Campbell, Duke of, 1823-1900
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
Garden City, N.Y
- Doubleday, Page
- 109, 74, 151 p. ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- The land question -- Property in land, a passage-at-arms between the Duke of Argyll and Henry George -- The condition of labor, an open letter to Pope Leo XIII / by Henry George ; with encyclical letter of Pope Leo XIII. on the condition of labor.
- Single tax
- No collective t.p.; titles transcribed from individual title pages.
The land question (first published under title: The Irish land question) has special t.p., other parts have half-titles.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Henry George.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00190
- HB171 .G255
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: