Teaching English to the foreign born ; a teacher's handbook
- Goldberger, Henry H. (Henry Harold), 1878-1969, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 46 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Immigrants--Education--United States
English language--Study and teaching
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- by Henry H. Goldberger.
- Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Education) ; 1919, no. 80
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- PE1128 .G57
- Monroe C. Gutman Library, Graduate School of Education, Harvard
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: