The apprenticeship system in its relation to industrial education
- Wright, Carroll D. (Carroll Davidson), 1840-1909, creator
United States, Bureau of Education.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 116 p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Apprenticeship programs--United States
Technical education--United States
- "List of references relating to the education of apprentices": p. 87-92.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Carroll D. Wright.
- Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Education) ; 1908, no. 6
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00276
- HD4885.U5 W8
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard
Widener Library, Harvard University
Monroe C. Gutman Library, Graduate School of Education, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: