Public facilities for educating the alien
- Farrington, Frederic Ernest, 1872-1930, creator
United States, Division of Immigrant Education.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 51 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Chap. I. The problem -- Chap. II. Legal aspects -- Chap. III. Present conditions -- Table 1. Foreign-born white population by States -- Table 2. Illiteracy among foreign-born whites by States -- Table 3. Inability to speak English, among foreign-born whites by States -- Table 4. School attendance among foreign-born whites by age groups -- Table 5. Foreign born whites: Inability to speak English, illiteracy, and school attendance, by age groups for the United States as a whole -- Table 6. Statistics relating to evening schools, 1914-15 [by cities and towns].
- Immigrants--Education--United States
- Includes bibliographical references.
- prepared in the Division of Immigrant Education by Frederic Ernest Farrington.
- Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Education) ; 1916, no. 18
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- LC3731 .A5
- Monroe C. Gutman Library, Graduate School of Education, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: