Among the Americans
- Holyoake, George Jacob, 1817-1906, creator
Leslie, Frank, 1821-1880
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- T.H. Roberts & Co.
- 79 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Sea ways and sea society -- Courtesies of New York -- The Republican Convention at Saratoga -- Propagandist uses of interviewing -- Men of action in Boston -- City of Holyoke : discourses in free churches -- Wanderings in five great cities -- American orators : Wendell Phillips, Colonel R.G. Ingersol, and George W. Curtis -- Famous preachers : Henry Ward Beecher, robert Collyer, and Prof. Felix Adler -- Co-operation in the New World -- State socialism in America -- Co-operative emigration : visits to the Premier of Canada and President of America -- Wayside incidents -- Manners and opinions in America -- Emigrant education.
- United States--Foreign public opinion, British
United States--Description and travel
- "With a double-page illustration of the author being interviewed by Frank Leslie."
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- by George Jacob Holyoake.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- E168 .H76 1881b
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Baker Library, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: