American deportation and exclusion laws ; a report
- Recht, Charles., creator
New York Bureau of Legal Advice
National Civil Liberties Bureau (U.S.)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Reprinted by National Civil Liberties Bureau
- 33 p. ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
- Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Microfiche. Woodbridge, Ct. : Primary Source Media, 2000. 1 microfiche. (20th-century legal treatises ; fiche 44,321).
Electronic reproduction. Woodbridge, Ct. : Primary Source Media, 2000. (Making of modern law) Available via World Wide Web.
- submitted by Charles Recht, counsel, to the N.Y. Bureau of Legal Advice, January 15, 1919.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00259
20th-century legal treatises ; fiche 44,321
Making of modern law
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: