A list of books (with references to periodicals) on immigration ; Library of Congress
- Library of Congress, Division of Bibliography., creator
Griffin, Appleton P. C. (Appleton Prentiss Clark), 1852-1926
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- viii, 5-76 p. ; 26 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States--Emigration and immigration--Bibliography
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- compiled under the direction of Appleton Prentiss Clark Griffin.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00323
- Z881 .U5 1904
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: