Insanity and the immigration law
- Additional Digital Items:
- Salmon, Thomas W. (Thomas William), 1876-1927, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- State Hospitals Press
- 20 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Insanity (Law)--United States
Emigration and immigration law--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
Emigrants and Immigrants--legislation & jurisprudence
Mentally Ill Persons--legislation & jurisprudence
- Cover title.
"Reprint from N.Y. State Hospitals Bulletin, November, 1911"--Cover.
- by Thomas W. Salmon.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JV6508.I6 S3
W6 P3 v.7481 box 1348 no.18
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: