Importing women for immoral purposes: a partial report from the Immigration Commission on the importation and harboring of women for immoral purposes
- Additional Digital Items:
- United States, Immigration Commission (1907-1910), creator
Dillingham, William P. (William Paul), 1843-1923
United States, Congress., Senate., Committee on Immigration.
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- 61 p. ; 24 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Prostitution--United States
Women--United States--Social conditions
Women--Legal status, laws, etc--United States
Women immigrants--Legal status, laws, etc--United States
- "Presented by Mr. Dillingham."
"December 10, 1909.--Referred to Committee on Immigration and ordered printed."
Microfiche. Woodbridge, Ct. : Primary Source Media, 2000. 1 microfiche. (20th-century legal treatises ; fiche 44,260).
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 61st Congress, no. 196
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
20th-century legal treatises ; fiche 44,260
Making of modern law
- HQ281 .U555 1909
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: