Juvenile delinquency and adult crime: certain associations of juvenile delinquency and adult crime in Gary, Ind., with special reference to the immigrant population
- Edmondson, Edna Hatfield., creator
- A study of juvenile delinquency and adult crime in the immigrant population of Gary, Indiana. Examines those associations of juvenile delinquency and petty adult crime which bear a relation to economic and social class.
- Place Of Origin:
- Indiana University
- Creation Date:
- 114 p. ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Introduction -- Juvenile delinquency and adult crime -- Certain associations of juvenile delinquence -- Certain associations of adult crime -- Conclusion.
- Juvenile delinquency--Indiana--Gary
Gary (Ind.)--Emigration and immigration
- Cover title.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 107-114).
- by Edna Hatfield Edmondson.
- Indiana University studies ; study no. 49
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- AS36 .I4 v.8
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: