New viewpoints in American history
- Additional Digital Items:
- Schlesinger, Arthur M. (Arthur Meier), 1888-1965, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- x, 299 p. ; 21 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- The influence of immigration on American history -- Geographic factors in American development -- Economic influences in American history -- The decline of aristocracy in America -- Radicalism and conservatism in American history -- The rôle of women in American history -- The American revolution --Economic aspects of the movement for the Constitution -- The significance of Jacksonian democracy -- The State rights fetish -- The foundations of the modern era -- The riddle of the parties.
- United States--History--Philosophy
United States--Politics and government
- Reprinted in part from various periodicals.
Includes "Bibliographical note" at the end of each chapter and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1996. 1 microfilm reel : positive ; 35 mm.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1996. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
- by Arthur Meier Schlesinger.
- Harvard social studies textbooks preservation microfilm project ; 01261
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- E175.9 .S34
E175.9 .S34 1922
- Monroe C. Gutman Library, Graduate School of Education, Harvard
Biblioteca Berenson, Villa I Tatti - The Harvard University Center for Italian Renaissance Studies
Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
History Departmental Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: