Investigation activities of the Department of Justice: letter from the Attorney General transmitting in response to a Senate resolution of October 17, 1919, a report on the activities of the Bureau of Investigation of the Department of Justice against persons advising anarchy, sedition, and the forcible overthrow of the government
- Additional Digital Items:
- United States, Department of Justice., creator
United States, Congress, (66th, 1st session : 1919)
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- 187 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Goldman, Emma
- "November 17, 1919, referred to the Committee on the Judiciary and ordered to be printed."
Microfiche. Woodbridge, Ct. : Primary Source Media, 2000. 3 microfiches. (20th-century legal treatises ; fiches 44,429-44,431).
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 66th Congress, no. 153
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
20th-century legal treatises ; fiches 44,429-44,431
Making of modern law
- HX843 .A5 1919d
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: