Farm population of the United States: An analysis of the 1920 farm population figures, especially in comparison with urban data, together with a study of the main economic factors affecting the farm population
- Truesdell, Leon E. (Leon Edgar), 1880-1979, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Govt. Print. Off.
- Creation Date:
- xi, 536 p. incl. tables, diagrs. 26 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Farms--United States
- At head of title: Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census. Washington.
- by Leon E. Truesdell ...
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- HA201.1920 .A2 no.VI
- Frances L. Loeb Library, Graduate School of Design, Harvard
Widener Library, Harvard University
Baker Library Historical Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
Government Documents and Microforms Collection, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Center for the History of Medicine (Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine)
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: