The contest of the twelve nations, or, A view of the different bases of human character and talent ; Contest of the twelve nations ; View of the different bases of human character and talent
- Howison, William, active 1823, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Oliver & Boyd
Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, & Green
- 628 p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- The Irish character -- The Celtic character -- The Egyptian character -- The English character -- The Greek character -- The German character -- The Roman character -- The Arcadian character -- The Etruscan character -- The Spanish character -- The French character -- The Spartan character.
- National characteristics
- Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00346
- CB195 .H7
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: