On the trail of the immigrant
- Additional Digital Items:
- Steiner, Edward Alfred, 1866-1956, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- F.H. Revell
- Creation Date:
- 375 p..  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- The beginning of the trail -- The fellowship of the steerage -- Land, ho! -- At the gateway -- "The man at the gate" -- The German in America -- The Scandinavian immigrant -- The Jew in his old world home -- The new exodus -- In the ghettos of New York -- The Slavs at home -- The Slavic invasion -- Drifting with the "hunkies" -- The Bohemian immigrant -- Little Hungary -- The Italian at home -- The Italian in America -- Where Greek meets Greek -- The new American and the new problem -- The new American and old problems -- Religion and politics -- Birds of passage -- In the second cabin -- Au revoir.
- Immigrants--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
United States--Social conditions--1865-1918
- Partly republished from the Outlook.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Copy filmed: US 10599.06.12.
- Edward A. Steiner.
- Harvard College Library preservation microfilm program 2005 ; 11539
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JV6455 .S9
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: