Aspects of Americanization
- Bierstadt, Edward Hale, 1891-, creator
Rives, Amélie, 1863-1945
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Stewart Kidd
- 260 p. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Reprinted in part from various periodicals.
Includes "Selective reading list" (p. 224-234) and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2010.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
- by Edward Hale Bierstadt ; with a foreword by Amélie Rives (Princess Troubetzkoy).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00243
- JK1758 .B58
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: