The application of the teachings and example of Christ to the relationship of the native citizen to the immigrant ; Practical application of Christianity to the American race problem
- Clyde, Nathana L. (Nathana Lore), creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- University of Kansas
- 57 p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Jesus Christ--Teachings
Immigrants--United States--Religious aspects--Christianity
Racism--United States--Religious aspects--Christianity
United States--Race relations--Religious aspects--Christianity
United States--Emigration and immigration--Religious aspects--Christianity
- Includes bibliographical references.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Nathana L. Clyde. A practical application of Christianity to the American race problem / by William Burkholder.
- Hattie Elizabeth Lewis memorial essays in applied Christianity
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00419
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: