Present-day immigration with special reference to the Japanese
- Kelsey, Carl, 1870-1953
Kelsey, Carl, 1870-1953, editor.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- American Academy of Political and Social Science
- 232 p.,  folded leaf : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- pt. I. Our relations to the Japanese and Chinese. -- pt. II. The Mexican immigrant. -- pt. III. Some factors affecting the assimilation of the immigrant. -- pt. IV. elements in an immigration policy for the United States. -- Book department [reviews and notes] -- Index.
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Editor in charge of this volume: Carl Kelsey.
"Book department [book reviews]": p. 225-226.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Microfiche. Woodbridge, CT. : Research Publications International, 1992. 3 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm. (Western books on Asia. Japan : fiches 1,915-1,917)
- Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science ; v. 93
Western books on Asia. fiches 1,915-1,917
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- H1 .A4 vol. 93
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: