Conditions at Ellis Island ; Hearings before the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, Sixty-sixth Congress, first session, November 24, 26, 28, 1919 ; hearings before the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, Sixty-sixth Congress, first session, November 24, 26, 28, 1919
- United States, Congress., House., Committee on Immigration and Naturalization., creator
Johnson, Albert, 1869-1957
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 92 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Ellis Island Immigration Station (N.Y. and N.J.)
- Albert Johnson, chairman.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JV6481 1919b
- Government Documents and Microforms Collection, Harvard Library, Harvard
Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: