- United States, Congress., Senate., Committee on Immigration., creator
Penrose, Boies, 1860-1921
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- 3, 509 p.,  leaves (some folded) ; 24 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Pt. 1. Report. [To accompany S. 2960.] -- pt. 2. Testimony taken before the Committee on Immigration, United States Senate, on Senate bill 2960 and certain other bills before the Committee providing for the exclusion of Chinese laborers.
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
Foreign workers, Chinese--United States
- Part 1 has at head of title: Calendar no. 758.
English; samples of coaching materials in Chinese.
- Report ; 57th Congress, no. 776, pt. 1-2. United States.
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JV6872 1902a
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: