Trials of the Fenian prisoners at Toronto, who were captured at Fort Erie, C.W., in June, 1866: Report of the trials of the Fenian prisoners at Toronto: Trials of Fenian prisoners: fall assizes for the United Counties of York and Peel
- Additional Digital Items:
- Gregg, George R.
Roden, E. P.
Lynch, Robert Blosse.
Lumsden David F.
Canada, United Counties of York and Peel., Court of Oyer and Terminer.
Ontario, Court of Queen's Bench.
- Place Of Origin:
- Creation Date:
- 222 p. ; 22 cm.
- Trials, litigation, etc
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Lynch, Robert Blosse--Trials, litigation, etc
M'Mahon, John--Trials, litigation, etc
Lumsden, David F--Trials, litigation, etc
Ridgeway, Battle of, Ridgeway, Ont., 1866
Canada--History--Fenian Invasions, 1866-1870
- The trials of Robert Blosse Lynch, John M'Mahon, and David F. Lumsden are reported in full, the others briefly.
Judgments in appeal, Court of Queen's Bench, Dec. 1, 1866: p. 203-222.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Copy digitized has printed presentation statement pasted on t.p.
- reported by George R. Gregg and E.P. Roden.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00379
Making of modern law
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: