Dust of New York
- Bercovici, Konrad, 1882-1961, creator
Cahan, Samuel George, 1886-1974
Roth, Herb, 1887-1953
Cahan, Samuel George, 1886-1974, ill
Roth, Herb, 1887-1953, ill
Boni & Liveright, pbl
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Boni and Liveright
- ix, 239 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Theresa the vamp -- The troubles of a perfect type -- How the Ibanezes love -- The little man of Twenty-eighth street -- The newly-rich Goldsteins -- All in one wild Roumanian song -- Expensive poverty -- Why her name is Marguerite V.L.F. Clement -- Luleika, the rich widow -- Because Cohen could neither read nor write -- The marriage broker's daughter -- The new secreatry of the pretzel-painter's union -- The gypsy blood that tells -- When Stark's Café was closed -- Because of bookkeeping -- The strength of the weak -- Socialists! Beware of Mrs. Rosenberg -- A conflict of ideals -- The holy healer from Omsk -- Hirsh Roth's theory -- The tragedy of Afghan's living rug -- Babeta's dog -- The professor -- The pure motive.
- Short stories, American
New York (N.Y.)--Social life and customs--Fiction
- A number of the stories included in this volume are reprinted from the New York World.
Frontispiece and plates facing p. 8, 82 and 182, some signed by Samuel Cahan, Herb Roth or Ross.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Konrad Bercovici.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00033
- PZ3.B4495 D
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: