In the matter of L. C. A. K. Martens, an alleged alien: Brief on behalf of Mr. Martens: brief on behalf of Mr. Martens
- Additional Digital Items:
- Martens, Ludwig Christian Alexander Karl, 1874-, creator
Hardwick, Thomas W. (Thomas William), 1872-1944
Hourwich, Isaac Aaronovich, 1860-1924
Hoover, J. Edgar (John Edgar), 1895-1972
United States, Bureau of Immigration.
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Creation Date:
- iii, 104 p. ; 27 cm.
- Trials, litigation, etc
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Martens, Ludwig Christian Alexander Karl--Trials, litigation, etc
Emigration and immigration law--United States
Unlawful entry--United States
- Cover title.
At head of title: Department of Labor. Bureau of Immigration.
"List of exhibits" (x p.) laid in at end.
"The theory upon which the prosecution ... is based is laid down in a Memorandum brief ... submitted by J. Edgar Hoover, special assistant to the Attorney General, December 29, 1919"--P. 2.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Copy filmed lacks "list of exhibits."
- Charles Recht, attorney for the alleged alien ; Thomas F. Hardwick, of Georgia, and Isaac A. Hourwich, of New York, of counsel.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00567
Making of modern law
- D619.5.M3 R4
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: