Immigration of aliens into the United States ; Report (to accompany S.4403) ; May 29, 1906, committed to the Committee of the Whole House on the state of the Union and ordered to be printed : Mr. Gardner, of Massachusetts, from the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, submitted the following report (to accompany S. 4403)
- United States, Congress., House., Committee on Immigration and Naturalization., creator
Gardner, Augustus Peabody, 1865-1918
United States, Congress, House., (59th, 1st session : 1905-1906).
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 29 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Report ; 59th Congress, no. 4558. United States.
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: