The immigrant gateway: a missionary demonstration : being the representation of the entrance of immigrants into the United States, and of the examination conducted by officials of the immigration service to determine their fitness to enter
- Breed, Reuben Leonard, 1874-, creator
Missionary Education Movement of the United States and Canada
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Missionary Education Movement of the United States and Canada
- 40 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States--Emigration and immigration
- "List of manifest of alien passengers for the United States immigration officer at port of arrival" folded and laid in.
"The demonstration 'Ellis Island Examination of Immigrants' was originally produced for 'The 'World in Boston' Missionary Exposition ... The Missionary Education Movement now presents this demonstration in printed form"--P. 6.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Copy filmed is preservation photocopy.
- by Reuben L. Breed.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00184
- JV6483 .B7
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: