Memoir, geographical, political, and commercial, on the present state, productive resources, and capabilities for commerce of Siberia, Manchuria, and the Asiatic islands of the northern Pacific ocean, and on the importance of opening commercial intercourse with those countries, &c
- Additional Digital Items:
- Palmer, Aaron Haight, approximately 1782-, creator
Julio Mario Santo Domingo Collection
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Tippin & Streeper, printers
- Creation Date:
- 105 p. : 2 folded maps. ; 21 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
Aleutian Islands (Alaska)
United States--Foreign economic relations
Siberia (Russia)--Foreign economic relations--United States
Manchuria (China)--Foreign economic relations--United States
- Caption title.
"Policy of encouraging immigration of Chinese agricultural laborers to California--Railroad from the Mississippi to the Bay of San Francisco": p. 67-69. "Ship canal from the Atlantic to the Pacific": p. 69-75. Extracts from Fremont's "Geographical memoir upon upper California": p. 94-99. "The Aleutian Islands": p. 103-105.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, 1975. -- 1 reel ; 35 mm. -- (Western Americana, Reel 408, no. 4120)
- addressed to His Excellency James K. Polk, president of the United States, by Aaron H. Palmer.
- Western Americana, frontier history of the trans-Mississippi West, 1550-1900 reel 408, no. 4120
Mis. doc. (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 30th Congress, 1st session, no. 80
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- E184.C5 P225 1848
- Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: