Chinese immigration: Report to the California State Senate of its Special Committee on Chinese Immigration: its social, moral, and political effect
- California, Legislature., Senate., Special Committee on Chinese Immigration., creator
Haymond, Creed, 1836-1893
Meade, Edwin R. (Edwin Ruthven), 1836-1889
General Association of Congregational Churches of California
- Place Of Origin:
- F. P. Thompson, supt. state printing
- Creation Date:
- xv, 302 p. ; 22 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Report of the Special Committee -- An address to the people of the United States upon the evils of Chinese immigration -- Memorial of the Senate of California to the Congress of the United States -- Chinese immigration, resolution offered by Creed Haymond -- Proceedings of the commission: testimony taken before a committee of the Senate of the state of California, appointed April 3, 1876 -- Statistics -- Resolutions adopted by the General Association of Congregational Churches of California, and address of Rev. S. V. Blakeslee -- The Chinese question / a paper read by J. H. Boalt -- The conflict of races in California / by H. N. Clement -- Opinions of John Wm. Draper, Goldwin Smith, and the London times -- Address by Edwin R. Meade.
China--Emigration and immigration
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Creed Haymond, chairman.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- report to the California State Senate of its Special Committee on Chinese Immigration.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00137
- JV6878.C2 A2 1878
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: