Foreigners or friends, a handbook: Churchman's approach to the foreign-born and their children: the churchman's approach to the foreign-born and their children
- Burgess, Thomas, 1880-1955, creator
Gilbert, Charles K. (Charles Kendall), 1878-
Bridgeman, Charles Thorley, 1893-1967
Episcopal Church, Department of Missions and Church Extension.
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
New York, N.Y
- Department of Missions and Church Extension
- Creation Date:
- 263 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Episcopal Church--Missions
- "The work has been done by the Foreign-Born Americans Division of the Department of Missions and Church Extension of the Presiding Bishop and Council, assisted by the Secretary of the New York Social Service commision"--Pref., p. [ii].
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Literature in foreign languages to guide the foreign-born": p. 249-253.
- by Thomas Burgess, Charles Kendall Gilbert, Charles Thorley Bridgeman.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- BV2785 .B8
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: