Section on charity from the Shulhan arukh
- Karo, Joseph ben Ephraim, 1488-1575, creator
Feinberg, Louis, 1887-1949
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
New York City
- The New York School of Philanthropy
- 31 p. ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Charity laws and legislation (Jewish law)
- "The Shulhan Arukh ... is the simplified code of Rabbinic law which was prepared by Joseph ben Ephraim Karo (1488-1575) from the older code of Jacob ben Asher (1280-1340)"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
- translated by Louis Feinberg.
- Studies in social work ; no. 6
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: