California and the Oriental: Japanese, Chinese and Hindus
- California, State Board of Control., creator
Stephens, William D., 1859-1944
Colby, Bainbridge, 1869-1950
Chiba, Toyoji, 1881-
Japanese Association of America (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Place Of Origin:
- Calif. State Print. Office
- Creation Date:
- Rev. to Jan. 1, 1922.
- 250 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
California--Emigration and immigration
- "June 19, 1920."
"Governor William D. Stephens of California presents the Oriental question to Secretary of State Bainbridge Colby, Washington, D.C."--P. .
Appendix includes: Memorial presented to the President while at San Francisco on September 18, 1919 / The Japanese Association of America -- Truth of the Japanese farming in California / Toyoji Chiba.
- report of State Board of Control of California to Gov. Wm. D. Stephens.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JV6888.C2 A2 1922
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: