The emigrant's guide to and description of the United States of America: including several authentic and highly important letters from English emigrants now in America, to their friends in England
- Collins, S. H., creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Printed and published by J. Nobel
Sold by Simpkin and Marshall
- 4th ed.
- 180 p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 15 cm
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States--Emigration and immigration
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 26075.
Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 26075)
- by S.H. Collins.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 26075
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Making of the Modern World
- E158 .C71
- Baker Library Historical Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: