John Marshall and the Constitution: Chronicle of the Supreme Court: a chronicle of the Supreme Court
- Additional Digital Items:
- Corwin, Edward S. (Edward Samuel), 1878-1963, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Yale University Press
H. Milford, Oxford University Press
- Creation Date:
- Abraham Lincoln ed.
- ix, 242 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., ports. ; 21 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- The establishment of the national judiciary -- Marshall's early years -- Jefferson's war on the judiciary -- The trial of Aaron Burr -- The tenets of nationalism -- The sanctity of contracts -- The menace of state rights -- Among friends and neighbors.
- Marshall, John
Constitutional history--United States
- Each plate accompanied by guard-sheet with descriptive letterpress.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 233-236) and index.
- by Edward S. Corwin.
- Chronicles of America series (Abraham Lincoln ed.) ; v. 16
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- E173 .C55 vol.16
- History Departmental Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: